Skip to main content
Your Dollars at Work
Your $1 per week payroll deduction donation can provide:
- A deployment of volunteers and resources to serve twenty-six people in the event of a natural disaster.
- The chance for two children, who have been victims of physical or sexual abuse, to tell their story to a trained professional and begin the road to healing.
- A nutritious midday meal for two people in need, every day, for one year.
- Short-term, emergency shelter for five women and children escaping domestic violence.
- Quality after-school programs for one child in a safe, structured environment surrounded by caring adults.
- New, age-appropriate books for children living in poverty, in order to foster an early love of reading.
- Access to much-needed dental treatment for three low-income, uninsured individuals.